for people age 18-35, living in the Edmonton area, looking for good restaurants to eat gluten free

Monday, January 08, 2007

Celiac Restaurant Cards

Several months ago, my friend David was travelling to India on business, and was asking me if I knew about gluten free Indian food. I told him that Indian food is a great gluten free choice, since most of it can easily be made gluten free, and usually is! I also referred him to this great website that has gluten free restaurant cards in at least 20 languages, including Hindi.
It only occurs to me now that others in the club may travel as well, and could find this site useful. The website is http://www.celiactravel.com/restaurant-cards.html.
Here is a sample of what the card says in English:


www.CeliacTravel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home