for people age 18-35, living in the Edmonton area, looking for good restaurants to eat gluten free

Friday, August 25, 2006

Cajun?

Hi Everybody! I have finally found a time & place for the first get together of the dinner club. I have had several people recommend the Louisiana Purchase as an excellent place to eat gluten free. It is a cajun style restaurant with many gluten free choices. They even have a gluten free cake! I was thinking Friday September 1st around 7:00pm. If this works for you, please let me know so I can let the restaurant know how many of us to expect. I hope to see you all there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Hey Carolyn,
I love your site... so great!!! And your Seal Yak... how clever!! I am looking forward to your first dinner and many more to come I am sure!!

Jenny

10:42 a.m.

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Hey Carolyn,

Can you post a link to my blogger site...

http://celiacclub.blogspot.com/

and to my livejournal site...

http://celiac_dreams.livejournal.com/

and may I post links to yours?

thanks !!! Jenny

10:44 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home