for people age 18-35, living in the Edmonton area, looking for good restaurants to eat gluten free

Thursday, October 18, 2007

BAKE SALE

In support of Celiac Awareness month, the Nutrition & Food Science student association in holding a gluten free bakesale! If you are on or near campus, please stop by and check out all the yummy goodies!

Date: Wednesday October 24
Time: 10:00am-3:00pm
Where: Main Floor AgFor "Cookie Lounge" on U of A Campus
What: Cookies, muffins, cupcakes, etc.!

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
My father is "gluten-intolerant" and he comes to Edmonton to visit from out-of-town twice a year. How often are your bakesales? Are there any scheduled just before Christmas? It's especially hard to find Christmas baking that's gluten free.

You can reply to me at:
esabatier99@yahoo.com

Thank you kindly,

Evelyn Sabatier

1:27 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had heard about this! I am a student down in Corbett Hall so I rarely hear about central campus events... advertise more and I'll be there!

5:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home